• Ability to maintain a caseload of 2 to 5 clients.
• Availability to meet weekly for supervision with Clinical Supervisor
• Provide direct and indirect care to program participants.
• Assist in developing and implementing strategies of clients’ ISP.
• Assist in training client and family in techniques that facilitate effective communication, mutual respect, and building lasting relationships.
• Maintaining knowledge, characteristics and concepts of mental health disorders.
• Assist clients in developing acceptable habits and attitudes, in managing their behavior and in-meeting goals and objectives of their service plan.
• Provide daily progress notes for each meeting with clients to document progress or barrier toward reaching goals and objectives of client’s service plan.
• Any other assigned duties or responsibilities
Must have transportation, at least a bachelor's degree in a human services field, must have great writing skills. Must be willing to attend weekly supervision. At least 1 year of clinical experience with children and adolescents and/or adults who have a mental illness
Benefits after 30-days of employment